About ABA Autism Education
Catherine and her son
ABA Autism Education is comprised of a team of experienced Behaviour Analysts offering evaluative and treatment options to learners presenting with a variety of developmental challenges including Autism. We also provide training and related services to those working with populations with developmental disabilities, including Autism.
We have worked with children between the ages of 2.5 years and 19 years old, diagnosed with:
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- Aspergers’ Syndrome
- Autism and Epilepsy
- Prader Willi Syndrome
- Global Developmental Delay
- Brain Damage
Our robust approach is rooted deeply in the science of ABA (Applied Behaviour Analysis). We are committed to providing educational services using empirically validated, data driven methods, to improve functional skills of social significance to our learners and their families.
We also work with learners and their families and carers who require a strong focus on decreasing challenging behaviours and replacing them with appropriate functional behaviours.
Our team works collaboratively with Speech and Language Therapists, Occupational Therapists, Educational Psychologists, Local Education Authorities and other ASD Specialists to ensure the best outcome for our learners.
We serve a wide variety of clients across the UK as well as overseas.
Our Lead Consultant Behaviour Analyst, and Managing Director, Catherine Green MEd BCBA (who is also the mother of a teenager with Autism) leads our team of Supervisors with extensive experience in managing and delivering behaviouraly based services.
Catherine has an MEd in Pupils with Autism from Birmingham University (UK) and is a qualified BCBA (Board Certified Behaviour Analyst). She also has a Graduate Certificate in ABA from Penn State University.
Catherine is currently studying for a PhD in ABA from Simmons College, Boston. Her research interest is teaching procedures that evoke derived relational responding to ABA practitioners.
Our Associates are:
– Victoria Meader MSc BCBA: Victoria is the parent of a child with Autism. She has worked with her son and other children for over 6 years. She has a Masters Degree in ABA from Bangor University and is a qualified Board Certified Behaviour Analyst.
– Sheila Sekasi: Sheila is currently studying for an MSc in ABA from Tizzard University, and undertaking work and supervision pursuant to BCBA certification. Sheila has over 8 years of experience working as an ABA therapist and supervisor on ABA programmes range of populations including children with ASD, Prader Willi Syndrome, and Aspergers’ Syndrome.
– Emma Son: Emma is currently studying for an MSc in ABA from Bangor University and undertaking work and supervision pursuant to BCBA certification. She is the parent of a child with Aspergers’ syndrome and has had over 11 years experience working with children with ASD.
- An Affiliate Member of ABAI
- A full member of UK-SABA
ABA Autism Education is a TRICARE participating provider.